Home Buyers

    Home Inspection

    Home Warranties

    Services

      Sewer Inspection

      Radon Testing

      Thermal Imaging

      Engineer Survey

      Mold Testing

      Energy Survey

    90 Day Limited Warranty

    First Time Home Buyer

    Get Report

    Pre-Inspection Agreement

    Sample Report

    Reviews

    

    

 Realtors

    Sellers Guide for Inspection

    One Year Home Warranty

    Services

    How we SAVE more Deals        

 Sellers

    Sellers Inspection

    90 Day Limited Warranty

    

 FHA Inspection

    FHA MPR Inspection

    What is a 203k?

    How a 203k Works

    Limited 203k

    Standard 203k

    Consultant Fees

    FHA FAQ

    

Resources

   Repair Costs

    Ask the Inspector

    Q & A










 -Contact us - Home Page -  SiteMap -


Get Your Report Extra Services Schedule Online Home Inspections Home

Serving the Greater Denver Metro Area

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Home Inspection Service in Thornton CO
FHA Inspection



Homefront Inspection is your first time home buyer specialist.


So, this is your first home purchase. Congratulations.


Becoming a home owner is a very exciting moment in your life. It can also be a very scary and emotional time. The financial uncertainties and worries of buying a home can be very nerve racking.  On the other hand, home ownership can be very rewarding. However, this all depends on finding the right home inspector to make this an enjoyable experience.


You need a Friend


Before you purchase a home, what you need is a friend who can calmly guide you through the house to inform you of the condition and functionality of the house.


You need someone that can explain defects in a rational way that won't scare you to death. Home ownership isn’t scary, it is a responsibility.


Only a Friend will tell you the Truth about the condition of the house.


You need Protection


Protecting my clients from a bad investment is what Homefront Inspection is all about. A home buyer needs to know the Good, Bad and the Ugly about the home. This is done by providing you with the best inspection I can give. Furthermore, each home inspection come with a complimentary 90 Day Limited Home Warranty incase something should fail after the inspection.


You need Honest Answers


You will have questions that need answered. Not any answer, but truthful answers. Homefront Inspection is an independent home inspection company. We keep your best interest in mind and answer those tough questions you may have concerning your purchase.


Our inspection style is to make this time fun as well as informative. We take the stress out of the inspection process.


You need Peace of Mind


Before you purchase your home you need to be comfortable with your decision to buy or not to buy this particular home. I provide you with that peace of mind. When you read over the easy to understand inspection report you will know whether this house is for you or not. Furthermore, each home inspection come with a complimentary 90 Day Limited Home Warranty for added peace of mind.


You need to know how to care for your home


Owning a home requires responsibility.


Unlike renting, you don't have a landlord to call when something needs fixing.


There is a certain pride that comes with home ownership. How your house is cared for demonstrates this pride. I will inform you of the maintenance that this house needs now and in the future to keep this house in tip-top condition. Proper maintenance save you money and will prevent further damage if otherwise left alone. You need someone to tell you as much about the house as possible.


You need someone to call


When you have Homefront Inspection inspect your house you get free phone consultations as long as you own the house. Or you may email me your questions and I will promptly reply.


Homefront Inspection LLC specializes in dealing with first time home buyers.


 I was a speaker at first time home buyer workshops. I have learned how to overcome there fears and sometimes misconceptions about home ownership.


When I walk a first time buyer through the inspection process I clearly explain how the house functions, address safety concerns, what to do in an emergency and what maintenance is needed to keep your investment in tip-top shape.


Protecting my clients from a bad investment is what Homefront Inspection is all about.


Give us a call and have Homefront Inspection inspect and protect your investment


303-777-8025


Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%



First Time Home Buyer